5200 Colbert Hills Drive, Manhattan, KS. 66503
PH: 785-776-6475 | Fax: 785-776-1290 | TF: 877-916-4653
“Golf…More Than a Game…working hard to build a strong Community & University”
- The Kansas State University Golf Course Management and Research Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that has raised approximately $26 million since its inception to construct a first-class championship golf course facility for the community and university.
- In May 2010 a $5.4 million Clubhouse facility was built with the opening of Colbert’s Restaurant.
- Colbert Hills has hosted over 375,000 golf rounds on the Championship Course and over 75,000 golf course rounds on the Par 3 Course.
- Colbert Hills has been ranked #1 public golf course in Kansas every year & a Top 15 ranked collegiate golf course in the county.
- The Colbert Hills course record is a 64 (8-under) by Robert Streb, Spence Alefs, James Marshall, and Drew Laning.
- Colbert Hills has hosted the 2002 Big 12 Women’s Golf Championship, 2003 NCAA Mens’ Central Regional Championship, 2005 Kansas Amateur & 2012-14 Colbert Charity Classic professional golf event.
- There have been 272 graduates of the K-State Golf Course Management degree program that was created in conjunction with Colbert Hills.
- Over 40 research projects by Kansas State University faculty & students have been performed at Colbert Hills.
- The “Home of K-State Golf” has achieved several historical records the past 15 years for the K-State men’s and women’s golf programs, including the development of two PGA Tour players (Robert Streb & Aaron Watkins).
- The First Tee of Manhattan has taught life and golf skills to over 1,500 certifying youth participants in the community.
- Colbert Hills and The First Tee of Manhattan have hosted The First Tee Life Skills & Leadership Academics to 1,000 youth participants from around the world.
- Colbert Hills has directly and indirectly generated an estimated $121 million in economic impact for the local community.