The Colbert Hills Championship Course is an 18-hole links style golf course situated in the Flint Hills of Kansas. The one-of-a-kind layout is both challenging and fair for players of all abilities. You'll use every club in your bag on this course!
The architects, Jeff Brauer and PGA Champions Tour Player Jim Colbert, carefully laid the courses out to preserve the beauty of vast rolling hills and native tallgrass. Sprawling across 315 acres, the design features:
- Five teeing areas at each hole to allow golfers to determine the length of the hole and the manner they desire to play, measuring from 4,982 to 7,525 yards from our famous Black & Blue Bruiser Tees. Tees have zoysia grass.
- Treeless fairways with generous landing areas and zoysia grass
- 92 bunkers including: 84 pristine white bunkers, 5 purple sand bunkers, and 3 waste areas
- Water features including two ponds and numerous creeks
- A rough comprised of Kentucky bluegrass and fescue, and bordered by native prairie tallgrass
- Large greens, averaging 7,100 square feet, offer numerous pin placement options and are covered in L93 bentgrass
- All new 2020 Club Car Precedent Electric Carts with custom bucket seats, Bluetooth Speakers, USB outlets, club cleaner and sand bottles and GPS units to let you know yardage to your layup and the hole. You'll enjoy the ride around approximately 7 miles of cart path!
- Stunning drone aerial videos
- Par information
- Tee yardage
- Handicap recommendations
Come play with us!