Colbert Hills Privacy Statement
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
The information collected through the Site may include, without limitation:
- Personal Information You Give Us: We receive and store any personal information you provide to us through our Site or give us in any other way, such as when you register an Account through our Site, request information, products or services from us through the Site, sign up for a newsletter through the Site, complete a survey on the Site, or communicate with us via email through the Site. We also acquire your personal information from our use of “cookies” and other technology as you use the Site (see Cookies section below). This personal information that we gather from you may include, without limitation:
- Contact Information (e.g. your/third party name(s), address, telephone number, email)
- Professional credentials
- Username & password
- Age, gender and other demographic information
- Dependent’s allergies, disabilities and dietary restrictions
- Information about your interests in and use of various products, programs and services
- Financial information such as credit card number
We use this information to enhance and customize services and features for you, to improve the Services we provide to you, and to communicate with you. Registering a profile or participation in surveys or contests is completely voluntary, therefore you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Where this information is required for participation, and you choose to participate you hereby give consent for the collection of personal information.
USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED.
- Marketing Purposes. We may use this information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address, to contact you and send you information about us, our affiliates, and third party goods, services, and promotions in which we believe you may be interested. We may disclose your information to our agents and service providers who help us contact you for these purposes. In addition, we may disclose your information to our affiliates for their use in contacting you about products, services and promotions in which we believe you might be interested. All of the foregoing uses are referred to below as “Marketing Purposes.” You have the opportunity to opt out of allowing us to use your information for these Marketing Purposes as explained below in the paragraph entitled “Opt Out”.
- To Comply With Your Requests and Orders. We may also use and disclose to others (such as our billing service providers, our fulfillment houses and shipping companies) your information, to the extent reasonably necessary, to provide you with the information, opportunities, goods or services you request, such as if you request information about a promotion, choose to enter a sweepstakes, order goods or services, or request information from us. For example, if you choose to receive information regarding a promotion offered by a third party, we may share your information, such as your name and e-mail address with such third party offering the promotion. For another example, if you request information, or buy products or services through the Site, we may use and disclose this information to others so as to comply with your request (for example, to disclose your information, including your credit card information, to secure payment, by using your email or street address to send you the requested information, product or service, to disclose your email or street address to our mailing, fulfillment and shipping companies so that the requested information, product or service may be sent to you).
- Data Aggregation. We may aggregate your information with the information of others so that you cannot reasonably be identified, and we may use and disclose such statistical information for any purpose.
- Site Analytics. We may use your information to help improve the operation of our Site, such as to diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, and to communicate with you with respect to your use of the Site, including, without limitation, to respond to e-mails from you.
- Asset Sale. We may share your information with and transfer it and our rights in it to another entity acquiring all or substantially all of our assets, or the assets of our business units, or that merges with us, which entity would have the right to use and disclose your information as we did.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION.
We will use reasonable precautions to keep the information about you that we have gathered protected from unauthorized use or access. For your safety and security on the Site, we may use security tools and functionality such as encryption, flash objects, firewalls, Passwords, or other security features. However, your external email communications with us are not protected by any digital security, and you should assume that such communications are visible by third-parties. No transmission of data over the Internet or method of electronic storage is secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at Lisa@colberthills.com
USE CAUTION WHEN VISITING OTHER SITES.
DO NOT TRACK.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals at this time. However, in respect of our users’ right to privacy, we provide the option to block cookies as outlined above.
THIS SITE IS NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OLD.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 should not provide their information through this Site. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. Parents or guardians shall be the only individuals permitted to submit personally identifiable information about their children under 13 through the Site. Additionally, children 13 years old or older should not provide their information to us through this Site except under the supervision and with the permission of their parent or guardian.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAINTAINED ABOUT YOU/ABILITY TO OPT OUT OF FURTHER CONTACTS.
- Access. In the event you wish to determine the nature of the information we have collected from or about you, please contact us by sending an email to Lisa@colberthills.com. Please include your full name, your address, email address, telephone number, and explain the nature of your request. Your request can be as simple as “Please provide me with a summary of the information you have collected from or about me.”
- Updates and Corrections. In addition, if you have corrections or updates to the information we are maintaining about you (your address for example), please help us keep your information accurate by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the corrected information. Please include the information that you are updating or correcting (both old and new) so that we can more easily locate your record and update or correct it properly. Also include a telephone number and email address where we can reach you if we have further questions.
- Opt Out, Deletion or Transfer. In the event that you do not wish us to use and/or disclose your information for Marketing Purposes (as described above), please send us an email at Lisa@colberthills.com and notify us of your request. You can state “Please do not use my information for Marketing Purposes.” Please include in your request your name, address, telephone number and the email address or addresses to which you want your Opt Out request to apply. We will use reasonable efforts to promptly comply with your request. In addition, if you opt out to receive certain information, you may not be able to utilize certain portions of the Site. Additionally, you may request that we delete your information altogether or that we transfer or not transfer it to a third party. Again, we will need your name, address, telephone number, the email address or addresses and the nature of the request. We will endeavor to respond to any of the foregoing within 30 days.
- Questions. If you have questions about the operation of this Site or other matters, please direct them to our attention at Lisa@colberthills.com.
|<< Previous||[Back to List]|