League Schedules & Rules
The Colbert Hills League is a great way for golfers to enjoy the game in a whole new way. It's the perfect blend of camaraderie and competition!
- The League is open to all Champions Club, Benefactor Club, and Founders Club participants.
- League takes place on Tuesday nights - starting at 5:15 PM, 5:30 PM or 5:45 PM depending on specified time.
- There is a different format each week and points are earned throughout the League season to determine the final winner for the year.
- Sign up by Noon the day of play.
- Contact Steve Gotsche at 785-776-6475 Ext.1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
POINT SYSTEM & RULES
Player Points are awarded as follows:
- Show up to play ($10 Entry): 5pts
(Member Guest nights get additional 5pts for bringing a guest; $15 for guest)
- Placing in the format of the day: Higher the finish the more points you receive
- Prozy prizes for the event: 10-20pts each
- Hole-in-one during league play: 50pts
- Points can be doubled at the discretion of the Pro for play during certain weather conditions (rainy, hot, cold, etc.).
Additional rules include:
- League is NOT handicapped due to lack of official handicaps by all. Therefore, we flight most events and draw to make it somewhat fair.
- The Pro can change the format from what is posted due to numbers, weather, his mood, etc.
- Play "Ready Golf" please!
- If a player makes a hole-in-one during league play and has entered the pot ($2 per night) he or she will win the cumulative pot! (Guests are ineligible for the HIO pot).
- The end of league prizes will be based upon total points won during the spring/fall league with the #1 point leader picking first, the #2 leader picking second, and so on. All those attending will win something, but you must be present to win! If no player has won the hole-in-one pot, we will draw for the pot using 1 ticket for each time a player entered the pot.
League is all about having a good time, so come on out HAVE FUN and play some golf!
2019 Colbert Hills
Date Weekly Format
April 16 2 Person Scramble(5:15p)
Welcome back to League Night as we Scramble our way into the new season!
April 23 2 Person Shamble(5:15p)
Both players tee off and select the best shot and then play your own ball for the lowest score! Count 1 score per hole!
April 30 4 Person Scramble-Roll the Dice!(5:15p)
Everyone will tee it up and then roll the dice with 1-4 being the selected player/5 best Drive/6 worst drive!! From this point all will scramble until the ball is holed!
May 7 2 Person Modified Alt Shot-MEMBER-GUEST(5:15p)
Invite a guest tonight! Both players tee off on each hole and then select best shot and true alternate shot in!
May 14 4 Person Scramble-Pink Lady(5:30p)
Regular scramble + 1 Person plays the pink ball via rolling the dice per hole rotating through your line up on their own for 2 scores! Lose the Pink ball and team will be penalized 2 shots!
May 21 2 Person select drive Best Ball VS. “The Pro’s”(5:30p
Teams of 2 tee off and select the best tee ball and play their own ball counting 1 score against the Pro’s! Double points if you beat them!
May 28 Par 3 Extravaganza(5:30p)
All holes are par 3’s using some “fun” tees!
June 4 2 Person Scramble MEMBER-GUEST(5:30p)
2 Person Scramble tonight! Bring a friend!
June 11 4 Person Team Shamble(5:45p)
Select the best drive and then all players play their own ball from
That position counting 2 via the dice!
June 18 4 Person Team Quota(5:45p)
Stableford system with all scores counting after select drive!
June 25 Joker’s Wild Shamble(5:45p)
All tee off then select best shot then play your own ball and count
scores via what card(s) is on the green!
July 2 2 Person Firecracker Scramble(5:45PM)!
Regular scramble from the GOLD tees! Make some noise!
July 9 2 Person Scramble-MEMBER-GUEST(5:45p)
Bring a guest for some scramble time!
July 16 NO LEAGUE-ADAM’S TOUR
July 23 4 Person Cha-Cha-Cha(5:45p)
Scramble off the tee then play your own ball using 1 low score on par 3’s, 2 on the par 4’s and 3 on the par 5’s………..confused yet?
July 30 Individual Quota(5:45p)
Play your own ball using the stableford scoring system! Make some birdies!
August 6 2 Person Step ladder Scramble-Member-Guest(5:30p)
Regular scramble starting on the Purple tees! If you birdie/eagle you move back a tee and if you bogey you move up a tee! Should be
August 13 Par 3 extravaganza(5:30PM)!!-
Every hole is a par 3-You are on your own tonight!
August 20 4 Person ABCD(5:30PM)
Each player will scramble with 3 different partners counting both teams score-For example A/B & C/D for 3 holes..etc….
August 27 4 Person Shamble(5:30PM)
All players tee off then selecting the best drive and play your own ball from that point counting 2 scores 1
September 3 2 Person Scramble(5:15PM)-Member-Guest
Scramble away with your guest tonight!
September 10 4 Person “Pink Lady” Scramble(5:15PM)
Pink ball rotates through lineup(own ball) and remaining team
members scramble! Don’t lose “pinky” as it will be a 2 shot penalty!
September 17 2 Person Best Ball VS. The Pros(5:15PM)
Shamble off tee then play your own ball counting 1 score VS. The Pro’s(Or lack there of!) Double points if your score is lower!
September 24 Combined Alternate Shot(5:15PM)
2 teams of 2 will alternate shot counting both scores for the team total! Should be very entertaining!
October 1 2 Person Alternate Shot(5:15PM)-Member-Guest
2 person alternate shot teams competing for a late season title! Bring a guest for some fun and a few extra points!
October 8 2 Person Shamble(5:15PM)
Teams of 2 will shamble from the GOLD tees trying to make some ground on the leaders!
October 12 FINAL LEAGUE! (11:00AM)
Teams will compete on CHAMP course with a format TBA! 9 &18
Will be fun holes so get your mind right! Year long prizes to follow based on the point list
Player Points are accumulated as follows:
1. Show up to play ($10 Entry)-5pts. (Member-guest nights get 5 additional pts for bringing a guest-$15 for guest)
2. Placing in the format of the day-Higher the finish the more points you receive!.
3. Proxy prizes for the event-20-50pts each.
4. Hole in one during league-100pts.
5. Points can be double ( rainy, extremely hot/cold, Etc.) at the discretion of the Pro.
6. League is NOT handicapped due to lack of true handicaps by all! This is why we flight most events and draw to make it somewhat fair!
1. The Pro can change the format from what is posted due to numbers, weather, his mood, etc.
2. If a player makes a hole in one during league and has entered said pot ($2 per night)he/she will win the cumulative pot! (Guests are ineligible for HIO pot)
3. End of league prize night will be based upon total points won during the league schedule with the #1 point leader picking first and so on! All attending will win something! You must be present to win(Or designate someone to pick for you)!!! If no player has won the HIO pot we will draw for that pot using 1 ticket for each time you entered the HIO pot(Must be present to win).
4. League is all about having a good time…so….do it!!
5.Play “READY GOLF PLEASE”!
*TO SIGN UP PLEASE CALL?TEXT?E-MAIL BY 12:00PM ON EACH TUESDAY!!!! LATE CALLS SOMETIMES CAN NOT BE TAKEN…….LEAGUE TAKES TIME TO SET UP!!!!
785-776-6475 Ext. Pro Shop(Call)