Spring & Fall League Schedules & Rules
The Colbert Hills League is a great way for golfers to enjoy the game in a whole new way. It's the perfect blend of camaraderie and competition!
- The League is open to all Champions Club, Benefactor Club, and Founders Club participants.
- League takes place on Tuesday nights - starting at 5:15 PM, 5:30 PM or 5:45 PM depending on specified time.
- There is a different format each week and points are earned throughout the League season to determine the final winner for the year.
- Sign up by Noon the day of play.
- Contact Steve Gotsche at 785-776-6475 Ext.1 or email@example.com
POINT SYSTEM & RULES
Player Points are awarded as follows:
- Show up to play ($10 Entry): 5pts (Member Guest nights get 5pts for a guest)
- Placing in the format of the day: Higher the finish the more points you receive
- Hole prizes for the event (2): 10-20pts each
- Hole-in-one during league play: 50pts
- Points can be doubled at the discretion of the Pro for play during certain weather conditions (rainy, hot, cold, etc.).
Additional rules include:
- The Pro can change the format from what is posted due to numbers, weather, mood, etc.
- If a player makes a hole-in-one during league play and has entered the pot ($2 per night) he or she will win the cumulative pot! (Guests are ineligible for the HIO pot).
- The end of league prizes will be based upon total points won during the spring/fall league with the #1 point leader picking first, the #2 leader picking second, and so on. All those attending will win something, but you must be present to win! If no player has won the hole-in-one pot, we will draw for the pot using 1 ticket for each time a player entered the pot.
League is all about having a good time, so come on out HAVE FUN and play some golf!